Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

HILARIOUS BILLY G PICTURES! MY NEW FAVE FAMOUS PENGUIN!

hey guys, I have a new favorite famous penguin. I know i said it was the penguin band. but then i realized, IT'S NOT! It's Billy G, Part of the Penguin Band. Check this out! so i went back stage at White House, and I found G BILLY AND FRANKY... BUT THAT WAS IT? lol! Weird right? haha Anyways, so G billy and Petey were my favorites, but since petey wasn't there, I hung out with G Billy. lol I walked over to him and noticed he was playing the drums... Without any drums (Just the drum sticks). So I said to him "Hey, are you playing the air drum, the opposite of hte air guitar" He was like "yea, I guess I better get a drum" Then he walked over to my head, and well look...
lol So then He said "Wow you have a nice head. It gives out a good beat." lol so i was like "Umm thanks" then he said...

haha, so then cuz of my camera he said "hey so are you a photographer?" I of course responded "Umm yea."


he said "Cool, can you take our picture?


I said "sure."


So of course, he went to Franky and said....


If you can't read, he said "happy will take our photo"


So franky said "Oh Cool, everyone come over here"


So they all went over, and I said...



SAY CHEESE!


I took there picture, they said hey thanks!


THey played some more, and talked some more to us, but how awesome is that? Really awesome. Then they all left, and I got a picture of G Billy. say bye!

O yea, i saw candece. She's lame though. Who else thinks she's lame?

16 comments:

  1. Lol! that is sooo funny!cool! I'm having a contest on my blog. Check it out to try to win a 1 month membership!


    -Penguina46 THX! ;-) TELL YOUR BUDS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually like cadence. shes starting to not be my fav. kinda boring. i like sensei.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool pics! i cant believe g billy said that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol awesome, the closest I got to a Famous person was to Gary! During the Stage thingy, he told me to push the big button to fix it lol.

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! kinda like when gary talked to me at the halloween party last year. He came in the lab, and pulled the switch, and i changed to a moose and stood under the laser and he goes "we turned matbolabc to a moose monster!" lol it was so cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! i mean.. cool! that's it. i dont want a looong comment.
    so.. thats it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope i was there... yea, i hoped.. but someone says: "Don't get ur hopes up!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Candance is boring :S She jsut dances!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanna meet the penguin band !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that sounds soo aweosme the penguin band actually talked to u! woow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cadence is cool eccept for the fact that she doesnt even bother talking to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! G Billy is so funny and random! I never knew he would do that, but LOL!! :P

    You lucky! ;D

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ninja Josh 7 said...
    Candance is boring :S She jsut dances!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I completely agree. Like c'mon, atleast do some cooler moves, LOL! All she does is go side to side. :P

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I REALLY WANT TO MEET THE PENGUIN BAND! I was on with my friend and she was controling me and like the room was full and we tried to click to go backstage to meet them but then.... it was loading ME into the room. THEN SHE LOGGED ME OUT AND WENT TO A DIFFERENT SEVER AND THEN SHE TOOK ME BACKSTAGE AND SAID: "Here ur in the room now. Whats the big deal?" and I was like "UGGGGG!!!" Cuz she doesn't go on cp that much really so she wouldn't know. :/


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission