Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

ASK HAPPYWAGON 3 ANSWERS!

LOL! YOUR QUESTIONS MOSTLY ROCKED! I PRETTY MUCH ACCEPTED EVERYONES QUESTIONS! OK SO HERE THEY ARE....



Anonymous said...
Do you play on www.pandanda.com? -Shyla Myla a.k.a.Lilac102


Happywagon said...

Yes I play Pandanda. Here's a picture of my player card....


Wii Wii Wii1 said...
do u have a wii??

Happywagon said...

Yes, I have a wii, PS3, and DS (the original fat one) I play wi-fi all the time on it, so if anyone ever wants to play me on mario kart or super smash bros using wi-fi... just ask :)

Matbolabc said...
If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?-Matbolabc-

Happywagon said...

I would probably be Arnold from the show Hey Arnold, or perhaps Phineas from Phineas and Ferb. Who doesn't want to have a pet platypus?

Anonymous said...
What is your favorite pie? -Shyla Myla A.K.A. Lilac102

Happywagon said...

I like chocolate pie. And Peanut Butter Pie.

goofy73 said...
how many toes doe you have on your right foot?you're friend goofy73

Happywagon said....

four. You?

goofy73 said...
how about your left?

Happywagon Said...

6. You?

goofy73 said...
which pineapple you've ever eaten is your favorite

Happywagon said....

I don't like pineapple. So probably the invisible one.

Ninja Josh 7 said...
What is your favourite CARTOON SHOW?

Happywagon said...

My favorite is probably Hey Arnold, or perhaps Phineas and ferb lo. I know this answer is just like the other answer, but it's true. Another good one though to me, is fairly odd parents.

Ninja Josh 7 said...
What is your favorite Disney Show Mine is Phineas and Ferb xD

Happywagon said...

I like the suite life of zack and cody, obviously, phineas and ferb, I also like Even Stevens, and Recess.

Ninja Josh 7 said...
Have you ever been banned?

Happywagon said...

Yes. My Parents weren't sure when i first started playing clubpenguin how safe it was, so to prove to them, I typed in a curse, and it instantly banned me. THey let me play clubpenguin with no problems after that. But that's the only time.

Ninja Josh 7 said...
And do we HAVE to put Ninja Josh 7 (HICB Mod) after each sentence? What is your fav. Junk food

Happywagon said...

Not really, that rule was sort of crossed out, but it's still there. It was there to give me an idea for who wanted to become one though. And for your other question... I LOVE GOLDFISH CRACKERS, AND I ALSO REALLY LIKE OREOS, AND THOSE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH FROSTING (I FORGET WHAT THEY ARE CALLED BUT THEY ROCK!)

Bb Polo745 said...
what is your favorite wii game??Bb Polo745

Happywagon said....

The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess is pretty fun, Wii fit, and Wii Sports of course. Then As i said, i play WI-Fi all the time on super smash bros brawl (I CAN HURT ANYONE WITH TOON LINK!) And Mario Kart Wii.

5 comments:

  1. That dinosaur game Mimo wanted us to play is HARD! I could not use the name Ninja Josh so i didnt play it D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may Just be able to beaat you in Mario Kart Wii also...

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission