Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I really want to party....

i have this urge to party soon.... anyone else feel that way? Well, I think i'm gunna have a party when i get 20,000 hits (20,000 hits already! wow!) So what will the party be? Ehhh i'm thinking about giving a tour.... Not just any tour :) For those who feel like going back a while and looking at my tour i gave back in May to a random penguin, you can see what kind of a tour my tours are :) hehehe. (Hint: I will post party info as soon as we get 20,000 hits)

6 comments:

  1. I know! We sud party for 19403 hits! LOL!
    Then 19404!
    And so on! Then, wen we reach 20,000, umm, we'll, I haven't thought that out yet.
    Lol! :P

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. you never asnwer comments!

    - Hazooma2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Cant Wait for the Party Now that I am Back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot i cant wait for the party either!

    -Rrblack (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission