Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, July 20, 2009

FINALLY THE 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP STANDINGS!

lol i've taken all day to them but here they are....

Remember the parentheses mean that's how many advertisements they have done. Also anyone realize most of the higher ones are up towards the top of the list. What do you guys think i should do for the raffle, so i don't have to cut out over 1,000 pieces of paper??? (I'm more concerned about the trees then the labor) Also, this list helped me come up with who would be a good HICB MOD, and who should be taken off the list.

One more thing, for Chat Mods there will be two new ones, on friday.

Rrblack- 146
Matthew722-431(2)
Ninja Josh7-312 (1)
Stickie408-50 (3)
Frossstty-11
Tboyman-101
Mexes1323-21(2)
BbPolo745-235 (1)
Mikosubaka-96
Azzy Bazzy-173
3jel97-261(3)
Floppyj10; Mistystar-3
Sef220-2
Guitarking97-10
Wii Wii Wii1-2
Arakezi-2
Wally3046-31
Daprankstar-1
Fluffygood-1
Goofy73-228
Bmxrider23-2
Calikenna/frostpaw/leafpaw-1
Nikniksport-4
Leish7-3
Cearch-57
Froggt-6
Penguina46-30
Zxz192-4
Gamer12356-1
Hazooma2-53
MrAcd-43
Aenndriew-1
Calikenna-1
Firestar9003-23
Amanda Dlny-1
Matoblac-6
Flab147-3
Aclen08-1
Incredible71-1
15 millen-1
Yellowlilly22-2
Hedgehog 14-2
Y27s-9
Snowflake000-1
Were2-1
Ray Toolbear-1
Juh76t-53
Racet2000-1
Mellyb10-4
Tommy3000-1
Lilac102-1Cmstor-1
Sallisoo-1
Xx kellie Xx-1
Dadrockstar-1
Zinc01-1

22 comments:

  1. I never really tried, But I guess I will start, and I didn't do anything special but Comment and a flash point, so does that mean I commented like 91 times since this started!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyi think u shouldGIVE WALLY ALL THE RAFFLES!!!! jk lol but do wut u have 2 and i havent been on much cuz my mom says imwasting my summer soooo ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome i have 2 lol. And i met the penguin band and cadence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! LOL! What a funny episode.. haha! and i got i think 11 comments, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait... sorrry.. sorryy.. what i mean i POST comments.. not had comments.. i was hurrying up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah! Nice job Ninja Josh7! Your really close to me! I have BIG competetion! ;D

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Happywagon! I have an idea! You know Chat Boxes don't seem to work for me anymore? How about making a Chat Box on Xat.com!? XAt.com works for me! I hope you can! :-)

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Funny new banner! :P

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should wait until the end of the contest. Then, cut the points in half. Then cut them in half AGAIN. So, everyone will have 1/4 points then they did before, and you can save lots of paper lol.

    (For people with point with 1 or 2, you should just take them off the list, I don't think they even know about this contest, lolz.)

    Hope this helps! :-)

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wally3046 said...
    heyi think u shouldGIVE WALLY ALL THE RAFFLES!!!! jk lol but do wut u have 2 and i havent been on much cuz my mom says imwasting my summer soooo ya

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Lol, my mom says the same thing, so I have 2 go out everyday, but I don't mind bcz I always trick my mom into going to a place so i can meet my friends. LOL! Hehe.

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ya. u should take off like at least p10 or 5 ppl so then its a better chance for the ppl who r trying and since they aren't since they only have like 1 comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHOA! Mathew has a lot! and i only have 30!

    ReplyDelete
  13. about the advertisements, i advertised on my site and i told 3 ppl to go to urs. i even put it in comment. i will tell u the post i put it in so u could c and scroll down on my site to c that i advertised.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i never knew i entered lol oh we;; i need 2 comment more often... Shyla Myla (Lilac102)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, I agree with Matt, you should take off the people with like 1 or 2, bcuz wat if they didn't even know about it, and they win, and dont pay attention, and others with alot (like Matt) will be left mad bcuz like he had 1 ticket and won... yeah so uhhh CHEESE!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  16. y is matoblac in it if he quit club penguin

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission