Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

RedSoxGirl72's Contests!

I'm back from vacation! Miss me? haha, so with help from Happywagon, I figured out what my July Contest(s) were gonna be. I'm kinda doing a 3-in-1 thing. The point of every contest is to figure out the (Famous/recognizable) penguins I morphed into 1. The first and second contest will each have 2 penguins morphed into 1. The 3rd contest will have 4 penguins morphed into one totally awesome penguin! And the prizes....hmmm lets see...RAFFLE ENTRIES! Contest #1 winner and Contest #2 winner will each get 50 entries into the raffle, but for the 3rd contest, the winner will get 1 point (100 entries!). This seems a bit confusing, but I will completely explain each contest when I post it. These contests will be a GREAT way to earn entries for the 6 Month Membership contest, so I hope you all know your penguins!!!

Sounds confusing? If you have ANY questions just comment them and Happywagon or I will answer you! Oh, and first contest is coming this afternoon!

-RedSoxGirl72

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME! This will be fun! Sweet! :D

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont it... How do u fuse penguins together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ninja, she uses a program that she has to morph/fuse them together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ninja Josh 7 said...

    I dont it... How do u fuse penguins together?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    She does penguin sergury jk! She uses a Program that is able to fade both pictures and place one on top of the other.

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back from vacation and that sounds cool about the contest i hope i get to win a round ^_^

    -Rrblack (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission