Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

lol no one ever told me this! *CLOSED!* I'LL EXPLAIN CONTEST SOON!

I MISSED A POINT CONTEST! This morning i woke up and realized we haven't had one FOREVER! So i checked the schedule and I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE ONE! lol so here's the deal, the first seven people to comment on this post will be entered into the contest. Once i have the 7 people who are entered in the contest, I will explain what the contest actually is. :) So go ahead, comment now.

10 comments:

  1. I'm Here!

    Azzy Bazzy(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kewl i hope im 1 of the seven ppl anyway p.s. when i get back from vacation ill comment on all the posts i missed ;-)

    -Rrblack (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AM I IN!? Lol!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nor for the contest,I just wanted to say goodybye to all my friends.Happywagon plz don't take of the mod list and since the holiday is for 2 months.I will miss u guys *crys*

    -Azzy Bazzy(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dang nabit! I'm the tenth! o well.


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed it , but Oh well, I was on Vacay! lo! Congrats First 7!

    -Tboyman(HICB MO)D

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission