Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Newspaper/ Ask Mimo

The newspaper to me this week was extremely pointless. All it did was confirm the obvious rumors that the penguin band would return, and members would get a backstage pass. So Lame. Tomorow the only cheats I'm missing are the stage AND THATS IT! (well party set up to, but there's not really much to post about that) Assuming Clubpenguin will use the same hiding spots in "Ruby and the Ruby" Not much is happening tomorow. I actually might be able now to beat mimo, just no pictures. ok? keyword though is... "MAYBE" Speaking of Mimo, he's having another Q & A (Question and Answer) And he picked my question which is "Are you friends with any other famous penguins?" Hmmm maybe his dad is rsnail (lol! jk jk jk) So now that all 30 questions are up there, which ones can you not wait for his answer? For me i have 3 questions i can't wait for the answers for...

Question 1: Do you watch cartoons? If so which ones? (asked by Zxz192)
Question 2: Where did you come up with the idea for "Zebras Smell Funny?" (Asked by Naruto6168)
Question 3: Have you ever been banned from Clubpeguin? (Asked by Nmc01)

His answers will be great, i can't wait.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I really liked thos Q's too.
    BTW, lol, ur point contest is HARD! The only chance of me getting anything is 50 entries for most phunniest. But I don't know if I'll get that... :P

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder If Mimo has been Banned?? And I already know the answer to all of them, they are yes, mSpongebob, the Zebra Infomercial, next is They Smell great, and the other is yes, my Dog hacked my account and licked Sensei 2 days ago. lol jk


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lol that was random tboyman lol!

    -Rrblack (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission