Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, July 10, 2009

MOD UPDATES YET AGAIN! GOOD AND EHH?

OK SO! HERE'S THE DEAL! Check out the updates. Not much. Just one demotion, One removal, and two additions. Ok, let's start with the sad news first. SOO, Tboyman, I'm INCREDIBLY SORRY! But even though you are on vacation, i felt even before vacation you were starting to slow down... BUT Becuase you rock! Like mimo did, as soon as you come back from vacation and start commenting again, like normal you'll be premoted quicker (And if you do really well you may even get pushed up 2 spots!) Ok, SO, next order of buisness. The removal. Now wally3046 I think hasn't done any commenting even though he's been back from vacation for a while. So yeah i took you off. Sorry. :/ Azzy Bazzy I was thinking about (and still might) taking her off the list, because she hasn't done any commenting and now that she'll be gone for 2 months ehhh I can't keep someone up there for 2 months who doesn't comment. So what do you guys think (Be honest) Should I take her down? Ok, then someone told me Rrblack should be taken down, but it's CLEAR he's making the effort while he's on vacation. And he's been on chat and he's told me "Don't take me down just because I can't Comment on vacation." So, I'm leaving him up there. (Besides he get's back from his trip soon i believe)

And now.... THE GOOD NEWS! So, Cearch, has been doing an incredible job commenting and working hard, and that made me say immidiately when i went to decide mod stuff, cearch is in. Then Ninja Josh7. He's been working almost ever since my blog began to become a Mod, and Although most Mods become Mods by working hard and commenting from the begining, he always puts his tid bits in here and there, and in this last comment contest (which i did take into consideration by the way for those who didn't participate) I decided Ninja Josh Commented a ton on there, and that pushed him right over the edge from being a "Almost Mod" (That's a ranking in my head.... Right now there's currently one Almost Mod) to a regular Mod. So the updates may seem kind of unexpected, but I think the 2 new Mods both deserved it, and Hopefully those taken down/demoted will come back soon... (But don't forget to tell me what you think i should do with Azzy Bazzy)

I ALSO HAVE ONE NEW HICB CHAT MOD! IT'S MATBOLABC! HE IS ON MY CHAT QUITE OFTEN, AND USUALLY HE'S PRETTY GOOD SO I'VE DECIDED TO MAKE HIM A MOD! Next time i see him on chat i'll make him one. Great Job Everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Congratz new MODS! To bad I didn't get promoted. Yeah, Rrblack sud stay. Azzy Bazzy sud we'll, be off the list. She's an awesome friend, but she's barely commenting... :-/

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the new mods and who won the comment contest.
    3jel97(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! Why doesn't chat work for me? Chats only work on Xat.com for me! :-(
    Lol, I bet I wud be a HICB CHAT MOD by now if it worked. ;-)

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh oh ts tipping no no Im an so far away mod nnowwwwwww wahhhhhh D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jel, Ninja Josh, Cearch and Matthew722! Good Work!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)
    (P.S I am from the future! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job new mods keep up the good work!!

    -Rrblack (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission