Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, July 10, 2009

WINNER OF COMMENT CONTESTS!

OK! HERE WE GO..... LET'S START FROM THE 2 PRETTY AWESOME THINGS TO THE INCREDIBLY AWAESOME THING....

SO.... THE WINNER OF THE FINAL LUCKY NUMBER COMMENT IS... 3JEL97!!!!! YEA! HE GOT THE THE FINAL COMMENT (It wasn't really a lucky number, i just decided whoever had the last comment by the time i closed the contest would get the last 50 entries) SO 3JEL JUST GOT 50 ENTRIES!

NEXT WINNER.... the winner of THE FUNNIEST SENTENCE.... ALTHOUGH IDK IF IT WILL MAKE MOST PEOPLE LAUGH BUT IT MADE ME SMILE (idk why but i died laughing to) HERE'S THE SENTENCE..." The whales can save us! The whales I tell you! THE WHALES!!!!!" AND THE PERSON WHO SAID THAT (who also get's 50 entries) IS.... MIKOSUBAKA!



FINALLY HERE ARE ALL THE STANDINGS FOR THE MOST COMMENTS!

Goofy73-27
Mikosubaka-40
Matthew722-74
Ninja Josh7-129
BbPolo745-9
MrACD-30
3jel97-106

DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! IT MEANS....

3JEL97 CAME IN SECOND! AND EVERYONE WHO KNOWS ME WELL ENOUGH KNOWS I LIKE TO GIVE STUFF TO THE PERSON WHO COMES IN SECOND PLACE, SO I DECIDED 3JEL GET'S 50 ENTRIES INTO THE 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP RAFFLE!

NOW... NINJA JOSH7 WON AND COMMENTED 129 TIMES, SO THAT MEANS HE GETS.... 100 ENTRIES!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!


Was this a fun contest?

O yea, I'm gunna make 3 Mod "Adjustments".... check em out

11 comments:

  1. WOW! Awesome job guys! I can't beileve I just got 74 entries, I thought I wud get 0, lol! Also, WOOT! I got promoted, and congratz 3jel97! Ur a MOD! Awesome jbo everyone! ;-)

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, yeah this was fun! Wow, I think 3jel97 and Ninja Josh are very close to me now!

    BTW (again), since it's Friday, aren't u a supposed to post the standings for the membership? I think. :P

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i can't beleive u guys commented that much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unbelieveable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I GUESS PPL R CRAZY FOR A 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP! LOL. THEY COMMENT SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NO THIS DOESNT COUNT BUT I WANTED TO LET U NO THAT I ADVERTISED UR SITE ON MY SITE. for proof, go to penguina46clubpenguin.blogspot.com. i also commented on 3 ppls site. floppyj10, saraapril, and sallisoo. for their sites, go to my site and they r following.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mod adjustment = I BECOME A MOD!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am friendly and nice to others...

    GIMME YOUUUUUUUR LUNCH MANEY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats To all the New Mods! ANd Congrats to Jel, Miko, and Ninja josh! I want to buy Popcorn now!

    -Tboyman(HICB MO)D

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratz good job at commenting i cant comment THAT much

    -Rrblack (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission