Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

AWESOME NIGHT GUYS THANK YOU EVERYONE!

i'M SORRY! I REALIZED I FORGOT TO HIT PUBLISH FOR THIS POST! SORRY! IT WAS ORIGINALLY SUPPOSE TO BE POSTED FRIDAY NIGHT!

WOW! Ok, so this awesome night all started more in the evening time, when I went on HICB CHat, and GUESS WHAT! THERE WERE LIKE 15 PEOPLE! HOW COOL! So we chatted a ton, when 3jel pointed out that tooly228, and cena12121 were at fjord. So i went on, and added tooly228. Then, 3Jel97 pointed out that Fano was on Snowmobile. So i went on. He wouldn't add me, but i got some good pics that I'll maybe make as a banner. The pics were quite funny. So then we talked some more, and Tboyman brought up something about his Nintendo Wii, so i decided to see if he wanted to play on Wi-Fi, AND HE DID! So we played super smash bros for a while, and then Arakezi came on, and played super smash bros with us. After, we decided to switch over to mario kart and play that. We had so much Fun! I_Curumba played with us to. I never knew how much i hated cows though, all thanks to that game. Also, I love saying the name of one of the race tracks "Thwomp Dessert" :) Ok well that was really fun. For those of you who couldn't do Wi-Fi I'm EXTREMLY SORRY! We might have to have a party in a few days to make up for all those who couldn't join us tonight.



Thanks for the fun Tboyman, Arakezi, and I_Curumba. We should do that more often!



Music Jam stuff coming soon :) (Yes... I WILL BEAT MIMO!)

4 comments:

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission