Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, July 20, 2009

THAT PARTY ROCKED!

THAT WAS SUCH A FUN PARTY WITH 4 PEOPLE! WOOT! lol! yea, no joke though it was loads of fun! THE 20,000 HITS PARTY THOUGH WILL ROCK! I have it all planned out. *Remember, it's the tour one) I'll post signups (Yes, Signups) later on.




Here's party pictures.... we drilled and fixed up pianos, kinda as an ode to the Clubpenguin Piano Improvement Project. Then, arakezi earlier on had ate a gallon of ice cream, so i decided to incorporate that into the party, by having what Tboyman called "The Clubpenguin Arakezi Improvement Project (CPAIP) lol. We had fun.



7 comments:

  1. Um, I didn't say that, Did I I thiknk someone else said that, but it was Fun!

    -Tboyman(HICB MMOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. hello. funny. haha! haha! haha! ha... ha... ahaahhhaah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed it cuz I was wit my friends, sorry! Lol tho, the CPAIP, HAHA! Random!! :P

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When u post party times can u convert em to ontario toronto markham time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol... lol lol lol ololololo.




    -Cearch (hicb)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission