Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!

HOPE EVERYONE HAD AN AWESOME EASTER! I got 2 chocolate bunnies, some reese's eggs, some gum, and nerds jelly beans. This was unfortunately probably my worst easter ever though, First of all, i went on a hike in the woods and got ticks ALL OVER me. so i had to take all my clothes off, and take a shower. While i was in the shower, my mom took my clothes and put em in the washer to kill all the ticks on my pants BUT in my pocket was my phone! so my phone went through the wash, and now is drying and my parents want it to sit out on the counter and dry for 2 days before i put the battery in my phone and see if i need a new phone or not. So yea, not a terrific easter. Here's a pic of the kind of phone i have. This is not my phone, and i did not take this picture, i got thie picture off of intermobile.com.

6 comments:

  1. haha yeah that stinks!

    -RedSoxGirl72 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah!! Sorry for a bad Easter :S
    Don't worry! As long as you had an awesome April Fools, cuz i didn't! Someone stuck a note behind me saying CONSTIPATED OVER-WEIGHTED OUT OF STYLE LOSER! Lol, it was my friend and i know it was AF so ya...

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 *HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. That is hopeless. hope your phone gets better. Nice banner you should say my phone was under there! LOl Hope you have a better Easter next year. Nice phone too!


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol that is too bad..... i thought easter was spost to be a good day?

    Bb Polo745(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next time remind yourself to get extra warinty! LOL


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY NEW PHONE WENT THROUGH THE WASH ALSO!!
    WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission