Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

MOD UPDATES! ALL GOOD!

SOOOO HERE WE ARE AGAIN! MOD UPDATES! THE ONES EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR! in order of the status on my chat... we start with one premotion!


THE PREMOTION GOES TO SOMONE WHO IS A PLAIN OLD AVERAGE NOTHING SPECIAL MOD, AND IS NOW A PRETTY GOOD KIDNA AVERAGE MOD! ! THIS PERSON IS A BOY! THIS PERSON LIKES TO DRESS LIKE SENSEI SOMETIMES. IN THIS PERSONS NAME IS SOMETHING THAT IS ON CLUBPENGUIN! THIS PERSON IS NINJA JOSH 7! YEA!!!! I KNOW! Alot of you are thinking "WHAT HE JUST BECAME AN HICB MOD, HOW COME HE GOT PREMOTED SO QUICKLY!! Well, it's in the facts. he just commented a ton after the last MOD Updates.

The next thing on our list is THE DEMOTION... BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUM! It's ok, there's only one. and it goes to the person who no joke became a MOD, and we have not seen AT ALL since then. like no joke She hasn't commented at all. that person
is
CEARCH!
lol. IDK what happened. she did awesome, then we never saw her again. Maybe she went on vacation. Who Knows.

Ok, next on our list... new mod. Now, this person (i find this thing hilarious) says to me today on HICB Chat. You know happywagon, I think Tomorow I am going to try to become an HICB Mod. lol she said "Umm how do you become one?" I replied "well you comment about 3 times on each post, and participate in stuff." haha The funny thing is that when Redsoxgirl72 and I were talking about new MODS, we each though she would be the perfect choice. She is probably reading this now, and is like NO WAY! and both redsoxgirl72 and I would like to say to her "YES WAY!" Gret job... PENGUINA46! WOOOOOT!

OK, Finally, two HICB Chat Mods. there are two. Both spend alot of there time on HICB Chat. I realized that all 3 of my current MODS Excpet for Matbolabc go on HICB Chat mostly during the evening. So I tried to find people who were on during the day. I came up with 2. First off, is ARAKEZI! YEA! Ummm Just wanted to say how dedicated she was.... she was on HICB CHAT ALL DAY! One day, just because she wanted to. Then the other, is GUITARKING97! He, just like Penguina46, both popped into my mind and redsoxgirl72's mind during the MOD Meeting today. I will need you both to email me, so i can email you the MOD Rules. My email is happywagondude@gmail.com . OK, well that's it for MOD Updates! Great Job EVERYONE!

Friday cheats coming later. Not much to talk about. But Oh Well. I'm still gunna beat Mimo.... and Tboyman :)

Then just a note to all you current HICB MODS. It seems like some of you are just commenting like once a day. That isn't going to slide. We are looking for extreme commentin like (as i told penguina) 3 comments on every post. so come on, let's get Modding. Next Mod Updates, August 13th, I would like to see 4 Mod Premotions! LET'S DO THIS!

P.S. might be one premotion later on....

11 comments:

  1. O_o Im a plain to average mod now xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont have a emai l and im a boy

    Arakezi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool I wanted to be a MOD but oh well.. ):

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe next time i gotta keep tryin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ninja Josh said...
    O_o Im a plain to avrage mod now xD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Congragulations! hopefully, if you try hard enough you can become the highest type of mod there is! and while you try hard enough, I'm going to try to become a mod, myself(: (: (: -Sjr17

    ReplyDelete
  6. if I'm going to try to be a mod i need 2 go to your partys. so when's your next one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. THANK U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH! TO HAPPYWAGON AND REDSOXGIRL!



    -Penguina46 :D XD XD XD. THX AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I no why cearch hasn't been commenting a lot. Well, because like a week ago I think she went to camp and Grgle has been taking over so i dont think she knows about this site. I just no that. Idk if she like stopped commenting a month ago.



    -Penguina46 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job guyz! Awesome job!! ;D

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like I gotta keep trying. ;D

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ya... I was grounded off the computer. DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAA!
    Happywagon, wehn I read about me getting taken off the list... you just made me smile. idk why. But as u know I was talking to u in chat and today was the first time I even knew that I was even on the list. lol. But I'm making up for everything that I missed.
    Thanks for even puting me ON the list. ;)


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission