Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

POINT CONTEST FAIL!

I was riding my bike around town. Ok, so SEEING AS The point contest has been going on 4 like 4 days and no one has even said anything about it, I'll take it that no one is going to do it, so IT IS CANCELLED! There will now only be 3 more point contests left all summer, before the 6 month membership is given out. Hmmm... I think i might divide everyones scores in half, just so i don't have to use so much paper. sO YES, THIS POINT CONTEST WAS QUITE EASY, BUT YOU ALL DECIDED NOT TO DO IT!

In happier news, Doctor House want's to host a party, so Monday, July 20th, 4 PST, Iceshelf, Dock. Be there.

8 comments:

  1. Im reporting Nicolas_48431 because he asked me for my age, please ban him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait? I entered! :-/
    I guess it didn't show! :-(
    Sry dude...

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you convert the time 4 PST to EST

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will deff be ther! ive never met him b4.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! only 3 more contests! that was quick. so the contest that was cancelled was going to be easy? cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. are the next 3 contest gonna be hard? ive never actually won one yet so i hope i win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorryy I was doing it alot, but not taking pics, I got random ppl and some of them noticed I was a MOd lol

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission