Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Little insight on Doctor House















Hey, so i was just reading some of the comments for Doctor House's party ina few hours, and guess what! It ends up alot of you who haven't been around since the begining of this blog know who Doctor House is. Well Doctor House was originally going to be my secret non-member penguin jsut incase I became famous and got annoyed by people following me. Then I realized I would never get annoyed by my fans. So, I came up with a better use for my penguin Doctor House. Perhaps he could host my clue parties so then people couldn't just figure out the time, and date, then go on by finding where there friend happywagon was. That worked for the first clue party, but the first clue party was also a major flop. So i decided no Clue Parties for a while. Doctor house Didn't do much then, but i decided to log on as him in the begining of May and many of my fans knew who he was. It was then i decided to kind of mold a whole nother peronality for Doctor House. Such as he is very interested in fixing stuff, and he is smart. He also is into curing diseases. He had his first major party in May when he had what we called "The Clubpenguin Piano Improvement Project" In which Doctor House wore his "famous outfit" along with multiple others (who wore the same outfit as him, thus making what he did so cool), and fixed up the rundown piano at the pizza parlor. He also decided to work on Tipping the town (He was inspired by Happywagons Multiple Attempts) and he was also inspired to fix up the cofee table in the cofee shop. Here are some pictures from that party...

haha I love it that only like 3 of everyone in that pic actually still visits this site. You guys won't ditch me in the next 3 months, right? Anyways, so after that party, Doctor House was pretty popular. In a matter of fact it was him who sort of kicked off the summer long contest by becoming sick. We played a game to figure what item in clubpenguin made Doctor House sick. (By the way just for fun i'll give 5 additional entries into the raffle for anyone who can tell me what two items it was that made him sick, and why did it make them sick?) So now, We havent really seen Doctor House for a while, but he's back, and ready to fix up some stuff in Music Jam!

5 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry I haven't MODDED here for a long time! I'll start again! :D
    BTW, I can't come to the party bcz im going outside with my friends, sorry.

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Pizza, and the cheesey pizza, but that is just a guess!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bet u they view it they just dont comment.
    3jel97(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, Doctor House! ;D
    Another random and funny dude. :P

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to join and help hammer something w/ u ppl.


    -Cearch (hicb)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission