Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

TOUR GROUP! FOR SUNDAY! POSTPONED!

HEY! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WENT TO THE TOUR TODAY, YOU ALL KNOW IT WAS A PRETTY BIG BUST! IT WAS LIKE THAT FOR TWO REASONS! Redsoxgirl72 couldn't attend and I was pretty upset she couldn't make it. I felt bad. and Two. My internet kept going down. :( Sorry! SO I'VE DECIDED TO POST PONE THE PARTY TO A LATER DATE WHEN REDSOXGIRL72 CAN ATTEND! I AM SO SORRY! I will post the Rain Date later on. Hope you aren't that mad.

7 comments:

  1. I totally understand. I really wanted redsoxgirl to b there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u left like 2 times! and thne every1 started to leave coz they were mad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its waaay better to postpone it coz then if not, it wouldnt be fair to redsoxgirl. annd its not her fault that shes sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy its awesome i didnt come so now theres another one ill try to make than srry i miss all of than

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good! cause i couldnt be there either

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Hope Red feels betta soon!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. to bad she couldn't be there.

    -Cearch (hicb)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission