Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

THE MUSIC BUTTER IS COMING!

So.... everyone remembers the awesome music celebration last year called "The Music Jam 08" Right? Well this year i think it's peanut butters turn to have a party. So i am  calling this party "The Music Butter 09" lol. The party will come the 17th according to the paper! Then tonight i will post (i promise) all of the friday cheats and beat mimo yet again for being the first to get all the friday cheats out. (i'm 4 for 4) So just be ready. Hopefully I will be able to keep up the first one to post friday cheats streak, but IDk if i will be able to post them next week cuz my flight is on friday so I may not be aloud to stay up til 12. Oh well for now I'm going to beat Mimo this week :) 

6 comments:

  1. see if you can beat me! the caeats come at 11 for me so im more awake at that time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR ON!!!!!!!!! IM IN! lol

    you're friend goofy73

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAT MIMO AGIAN! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. CooL! I can't wait!!!!
    Last year was so much fun.

    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was on Club Penguin Break So this is my first One!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)
    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOT this is gonna be my 2nd

    -Rrblack (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission