Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

*UPDATE!* SIGN UPS FOR PARTY!

UPDATE! ALL 3 TOURS ARE FILLED UP! IF YOU WANT YOU CAN STILL SIGN UP FOR A TOUR, AND I WILL ADD YOU ON! JUST COMMENT WHICH ONE YOU WANT!

Hey, so as you know sometimes when you ask for a tour in real life, people will say "Sorry, this tour is already booked." and you won't get to go on that tour. Now to ENSURE that people will come to this party, I will be giving 3 tours with a group of 5 different people. The Party will be on the 25th, and the first tour will be at 2 PST on Ice Shelf. The Next tour will be at 4 PST on Ice Shelf, then the final tour will actually be the 26th at 1 PST. So now everyone can go and won't have a reason for missing it due to time. This tour is no regular tour of Clubpenguin so you won't want to miss it. ok, you can only sign up for one tour, sign ups are below (They will be edited, and if needed I will squeeze some people into tourss if I need to, or make more spots available) Comment on this post to sign up, and just say which one works best for you.

THe 25th, ice shelf at 2 PST Happywagon Tour Group...

1. Ninja Josh7
2. Guitar King 97
3. Josh Master
4. 3jel97
5. Michael C.

The 25th, ice shelf at 4 PST Happywagon Tour Group...
1.Leish7
2.Tboyman
3.Yellow246
4.Firestar3000
5.Arakezi
6. NikNikSport


The 26th, ice shelf at 1 PST Happywagon Tour Group...

1.Matthew722
2.Goofy73
3.Redsoxgirl72
4.Firebiz123
5. RrBlack
6. Penguina46
7. Slipher99
8.Sjr17

31 comments:

  1. I think the 4 pst is best for Me, and you know what they say, the best is for last! Hope I get in that group!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)
    ANd If I get Credit, the Main Stage has gone Country today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Happy I want to come to the 25, Ice Shelf, at 4 PST. But what will that be for Aussies near Adelaide?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I can go on the 26th because I never go on at that day and I think my dad can take a break from his work for 1 hour, lol.

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hEY I was wondering how to get ppl on my site like yours. Do you have any help?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 25th, ice shelf at 4 PST Happywagon Tour Group...

    I want to reserve a spot for July 25,2009 at 4 PST.My username is yellow426......oh man i hope i get this spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 25th 4pst I converted it so I know the time

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4pst time would be the best for me as well. Yep i choose July 25 4PST Happywagon Tour Group.


    -Firestar9003

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happywagon I will try to come cuz it on a Saterday so Idk yet most likey i might come

    ReplyDelete
  9. the 26th at 1 pm should be alright for me...not totally sure...but i got something on saturday
    -RedSoxGirl72

    ReplyDelete
  10. the 26th for me ;)

    you're friend goofy73

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have a reason to miss it becuz im outta town..

    ReplyDelete
  12. 25th 4:00pst thanks

    your good friend Arakezi

    ReplyDelete
  13. can i go on the 26th party pls my penguin name is niknik sport

    ReplyDelete
  14. o wait sorry but can i change mine to the 25th at 2pst soo srry but i have plans on the 26th. my penguin name is niknik sport. sorry

    ReplyDelete
  15. 26th plz! im sure that ill be there! if not, then plz book me for the 1st 1. THX!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i hope its fun and cool since u said its not an ordinary tour of cp!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I Will But i Probely Cant because It Wont Lte Me Log In! ill go On A Difffrent Account Though


    ~Daddey

    ReplyDelete
  18. can i be in the fist group and lol im anoymous cuz im on a different computer.
    3jel97(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can I be on the first tour group?





    -Josh master

    ReplyDelete
  20. ill take the 26th 1pst but im too late :-( or am i....

    Rrblack

    ReplyDelete
  21. urghhhhhhhhh. i just remembered i cant do it. im so sorry i forgot but i have my block party and its all day. im so mad. i could do it for 26 but nvm coz its full. u could take me off the list. sorry! urgh........................................

    ReplyDelete
  22. happy wagon im sooo sorry but can u take me off the list and move me to the 25th at 2 pst pls i have plans on the 26th sorry my penguin name is niknik sport

    ReplyDelete
  23. happywagon i would like to sign up for the sunday tour. i will come on as either forestgumpie or Maggie7272
    -beatles4ever

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't know what it's bout lol

    ReplyDelete
  25. THe 25th, ice shelf at 2 PST Happywagon Tour Group. i want to go to that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can only make the 3rd tour group. the 26th at 1 PST

    ~Slifer99

    ReplyDelete
  27. hey happywagon i want to sign up for 26th at 1 PST please
    Thank-You -Sjr17

    ReplyDelete
  28. im already too late. darn it.


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission