Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

HICB Is Changing FOR EVER!

I don't want to hear any "I wish I could's" because if you wish you could, then you mise as well try :) and I figure more people then Just BB Thought this, but you don't HAVE to stay up til 12. It's just a question :)

Hey, SO guess what!!! I've been talkign with redsoxgirl72, and I've really been thinking about this whole having an "Apprentice" Deal. I've decided that no matter what, even if Redsoxgirl72 doesn't quit HICB I am going to pick out an apprentice, to be an author on this site. Permenently. That's right! how incredible is that? So if you want to be an author on this site, email me at happywagondude@gmail.com. If yu don't have email, leave a comment (I prefer Emails though) No matter how i get your entry form, it will not at all effect your chances of being an author. Ok here is what i want on your entry form. Number the entry form 1.-11. NOw write your answer next to the appropriate number, matching the question. (question 1's answer goes next to the number 1. etc. etc.) Here are the questions...

Question 1. what is your penguins name?
Question 2. What is your name on HICB Chat?
Question 3. On a scale of 1-10 rate how much activity is spent on my site. 1 being ehhh i've never been here before, 10 being I spend all the time on it.
Question 4. Would you be willing to stay up til midnight for Clubpenguin CHeats?
Question 5. WOuld you be allowed to stay up til midnight (we're talkin like even during the school year) for clubpenguin cheats?
Question 6. Please list all of your websites that you are on author on/you are an owner on.
Question 7. Who is your favorite famous penguin?
Question 8. How old is your penguin?
Question 9. How much longer do you believe you will play clubpenguin?
Question 10. Do you comment on my site usually? Do you use HICB Chat?
Question 11. Why would you want to be an author on my site?
Question 11. What makes you better then the other author candidates?

Ok. That's it! If you email me the entry form, I will respond back ASAP with my confirmation that I recevied your email. GOOD LUCK TO ALL! Any questions? Let me know! And i'll asnwer them. All entries due by Wedsday August 5th!

Here's the deal. just answer the questions. Send them to me. I will look over all the answers. then i will pick one person to be an author on this site.

9 comments:

  1. OKAY! Here we go:

    1. Matthew722
    2. Matthew722 CpgLegendaryMod
    3. 8
    4. I would
    5. Like I said, I would love to, but my parents would never make me...
    6. www.clubpenguincheatscheats.wordpress.com and
    www.3jel97.wordpress.com
    7. Mimo777, DUH! Lol. :P
    8. About 760.
    9. Probably a good 2 years and a half.
    10. Yeah, I'm a MOD and i'm like on ur chat 10 hours a day LOL.
    11. Your funny and an awesome friend. It woudl be awesome to post cheats with you. ;D
    12. Okay, NO OFFENSE TO EVERYONE! LOL! I'm a LEGENDARY MOD, so I guess that proves i can be trusted for sure. And I like to be funny and nice to people. Plus, I try to take my time to write everything. My only problem is taking pictures. BUT, I am able to copy and paste pictures, just not good with making them...

    Hope I can become 1. It wud be AWESOME! ;D
    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sending mine in right now.


    -Cearch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm, I am not sure I want to be an author this site.... ...yet. Because as you did to Redsox, she was taken off your MOD List, but I want to become a Tom Hanks MOD First bcuz, it's the top, and so is Tom Hanks, u know lol! Yeah, so I Probably won't apply for it.

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    P.S I am working on a New Blog of My own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i could but im just too busy with 2 blogs and my parents wouldnt let me stay on the computer past 9:45 on school days srry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Happywagon! My comments and ur comment got posted on the Clubpenguin Blog on "Reviewed By You"! Sweet! ;D

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awsome but it would still be sad for Redsoxgirl to leave

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission