Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ROCK TO POP TO....

COUNTRY! THE BIG STAGE IS NOW COUNTY! IT SEEMS LIKE THE COUNTRY STAGE IS THE LEAST POPULAR OF ALL THE STAGES, BUT I'M SURE IT WILL BE A LITTLE BIT MORE POPULAR WHEN THE VOTING BOOTH IS RIGHT NEXT TO IT. CHECK IT OUT!

s odo you guys want to know something crazy! Guess where I took this picture... MAMMOTH! That's right, for some reason no one was on this stage in mamoth this morning. Thanks Tboyman for letting me know about the stage change.

12 comments:

  1. Weirdz! Since when is Mammoth empty? Lol.

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Tboyman on getting credit! Sweet job! ;D

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey happy! Just wanted to let you know I'm going to an amusement park 2day, so I won't MOD... (maybe I will around 9:30 Eastern Time).

    Anywayz, cya tomorrow!

    -Matthew722

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happywagon remember me and our band!



    -Firestar9003

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome tboyman!!! i cant believe u noticed that quick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. about the voting booth, i believe it was suppposed the be at forest not the dock with stage so maybe ppl wont reconize it that much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took Mine on Snowcap at 12:00 and there where stil alot of people wandering about.

    -Tboyman(HIBC MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Random Matthew722 said...

    Hey happy! Just wanted to let you know I'm going to an amusement park 2day, so I won't MOD... (maybe I will around 9:30 Eastern Time).

    Anywayz, cya tomorrow!

    -Matthew722
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-
    Have Fun! It's Probably in Quebec though!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Penguina46 said...
    awesome tboyman!!! i cant believe u noticed that quick.

    Good job tboyman dude

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome good tboyman! I would have never have noticed that fast. lol.


    -Cearch (hicb)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission