Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HEY EVERYONE!

HEY! for those of you who don't know, i have internet on my vacation! now everyone knew i was going to have internet come the 4th, but guess what, I HAVE IT EVEN SOONER! I'M GOING TO HAVE IT THIS WHOLE TRIP! SOOOO.... I would like to say this. I'm so sorry Bbpolo745, but I would like to come back to being the author on this site i promise next time i go on a trip you can have the temporary author job seeing as this was sort of sweet then sour. I'm extremely sorry. Will you forgive me? And Goofy, I'm really sorry that you didn't become author, but I got nervous that you not coming on my site/ clubpenguin, meant you were on vacation or something like that. I panicked and chose Bb and I'm sorry for telling you you could do it. Which is why next time i go on vacation for about 3 or 4 days, both Goofy and bb will be authors on my site :) Once again sorry for this you two. Well now that that is over with, two things.... one i forgot to do the HICB chat Mods before i left, so i did. i only have one right now, because he was the one i could think of who would be perfect right off the top of my head. as soon as he get's back from vacation i shall make him one. Also i'll post the standings in the 6month membership contest soon. I'll post all the thursday and friday cheats at 12 as i always do! so be prepared!

7 comments:

  1. U r the funniest person ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) thanks happywagon i just was at 2 pool parties till 9 and i was taken away from being the temporary author im sorry and i think your awesome and dont feel horrible its fine!because i feel bad im sorry! i was upset =C you rock happywagon

    you're friend goofy73

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Happywagon! (Kinda, lol!)
    To be honest, It's been kinda quiet on cp wen were not doing smt totally random and weird! :-P

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea happy i hav to agree with matthew722


    Mr Acd(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really have nothing to say on this post lol except ok lol

    -Rrblack (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back to the internet! lol

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission