Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

You Chose! Bad News

Clubpenguin has up now there third you chose! TO VOTE, GO TO WWW.CLUBPENGUIN.COM AND GO TO THE COMMUNITY SECTION. THERE, LEAVE A COMMENT TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE SHIRT. I LIKE THE SPLATTER! Sorry There aren't any pictures. I'm on the Mac computer again, so i can't take pictures. Also, I have some bad news.... Mimo will beat me this week, because I will not be able to post the cheats until late friday/early saturday. Sorry :( At least there isn't much coming this week besides, the party set up and the new play (I think a new better igloos catalog too maybe) Sorry in advance for being late :(

3 comments:

  1. Come to this awesome party for the beastly bunnies of neighborhood survival
    DAY: THURSDAY THE 9TH
    TIME: 1:00 PST. 4:00 EASTERN
    SERVER: ICE PALACE
    ROOM: ZXZ192 IGLOO ON MAP!
    BE THERE BECAUSE THIS IS GONNA BE A HUGE PARTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! I already bet on you this week, I went all in with My Crackers!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its ok happy

    -Rrblack (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission