Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Amazing Night!

Hey! So as we all know the newspaper didn't show up @ 12 2night. Redsoxgirl72 was staying up with me 2 c what the new color was, and she was quite dissapointed when we never found out what it was. But while we were talking, Cena12121 came on, and instantly redsoxgirl72 wanted to add him. So for about half an hour redsoxgirl and I were hanging out with Cena. Cena did funny things like through snowballs at sensei, and drill on sensei, because the newspaper was late ::p (Alien Is Sticking His Tounge Out :p) So we did that. Then Cena logged off. I logged off and back on, and i went to the server Cena was on. Guess who was there. Chrisdog (lol half my fans are chrisdog Mods so you are probably all like "Ehh it's just chrisdog. Whatever?" Well i didn't do that cuz i'm not a chrisdog Mod. Instead I was happy. Now i'm not goign to lie, I'm not really a Chrisdog fan. So i did the simple POSTCARD PLEASE! to get the postcard, then i was gunna chillax and sit back with cena while watching CD Party. So for about 10 minutes i was yelling at CD "POSTCARD PLEASE!" lol then I guess after 10 minutes of doing that, CD Posted on his twitter "Happywagon, Your inbox is full" :p LOL! AFTER ALL THIS MY INBOX WAS FULL HAHA! So i deleted it, and of course i got a postcard from CD. Then I sat back with Cena (Who by the way if you didn't know is probably the 2nd coolest "famous" penguin out there!_ He is no joke so much fun to hang around with, and I'm definently going to be spending more time on his site/chat now. Don't worry, Mimo777 is still my favorite penguin EVER. Now where was i?I forget. Here are some pictures. Probably fairly exciting for those of you who aren't CD Mods. Not to exciting though for you CD Mods.

CD I'm still not really a HUGE fan of. like he's probably my 4th favorite famous penguin, my 3rd being Lux (I don't check his site or anything to often, but u gotta admit his trackers work really well) and my 2nd now being Cena12121. If you don't know who Cena is you gotta check him out. www.teamclubpenguincheats.blogspot.com I am pretty sure that's the link. If it isn't just google Cena12121 and you'll get it. And my first famous penguin obviously is Mimo777. He just owns. All. ok well i'm gunna try again 2 get 2 sleep. I've tried 5 times and i've failed all 5 times. Gunna try counting sheep. NIGHT!

7 comments:

  1. wonder why it didn't show up...?


    -Cearc (hicb)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, i have cd as a buddy, so i can check his player card any day. :P
    BTW, for all u Mimo fans that thought CD was copying Mimo, he's not! He e-mailed me and gave a reason for mostly everything! I'll explain in my next comment.

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CPCP MODS: To keep comments active and to try to get others to know more with a little help.

    GAMES/JCD GAMES: He gets payed for those and he gives most of it to charity.

    SECRET SITE: He did it for personal reasons. And 3jel97, Gamer and me have a secret site, we didn't copy Mimo. ;-)

    IDEA CONTEST: CD acually posted this on his secret site BEFORE Mimo! Mimo just posted it first. Mimo acually copied CD! :O
    CD said he e-mailed Mimo about that, but he didn't reply...

    Anywayz, I hope this doesn't make u think CD is a copycat lol.

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool u met famous penguins xD but I dont even know who they are so they arnt famous to me lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice you met cd and cena in the same night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I was Probably eating at 12 lol!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol. it sounds like fun!


    -Penguina46 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission