Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Happywagon Rates Random Peoples Igloos: I love my puffles

HEY! SO FIRST OF ALL! IF I HEAR ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT "Ohh happywagon why didn't you rate mine! I told you to rate mine!" Then guess what, I won't rate yours if you keep on bugging me. I'm so tired of being anonyed by people telling me to rate there igloos. I cannot possibly rate everyones igloos when my show consists of me rating only 3 igloos per episode (and no, i will not rate more just to get more fans igloos in). Just simply leave a comment, and I'll rate yours eventually. The next episode I will be rating 3 fan's igloos. I am doing this just to keep up with the amount of people who want ther igloos rated. It's sort of all luck ok. So just sit back relax and enjoy the show. If you get picked, THAT'S GREAT! If not. Better luck next time. :) Now onto the fun part :) The show. Remember, NO COMPLAINTS!



Next episode comes out sunday (tomrow afternoon for those of you who subscribe to me on ytoube) :) Don't forget tour party tomorow. Also, check out my channel background on my youtbue channel. It's pretty awesome. www.youtube.com/happywagon

15 comments:

  1. Cool Igloo guys! Hope i'm next! ;D

    -Matthew722 (HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really really hope u rate my igloo. i havent changed it since u started this. and im not going to be a member soon so i hope u will do mine happy. thanks.

    zinc01

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... those r cool iggys.


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel sorry for MilyWilly the igloo can explode anytime DUN DUN DUN xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Miko's igloo was sa-weet! awesome video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do my igloo plz and im ognna be gone tomorrow for the whole week so dont take me off the mod lsit if i dont mod.
    3jel97(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. KOOL RATE MINE

    ARAKEZI

    ReplyDelete
  8. RATE MINE TOO THIS SEEMS FUN!!!!!

    I Curumba

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! I need to doa Makeover to Happywagon's Perfect Igloo!
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miko my friend and his igloo rocks lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im gonna work on mne so u can do it next woot!

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission