Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happywagon Rates Random Peoples Igloos: Call in the Shamwow!



Ok, just to let everyone know this, I already said this on the sidebar, but just incase you didn't know... NEW EPISODE IS ON THE BLOG EVERY FRIDAY AND SUNDAY! BUT, IF YOU CHECK MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE, OR YOU SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE, YOU CAN ACESS THE VIDEO 10 HOURS BEFORE I PUT IT ON THE BLOG (Aka, you would get the friday video, on thursday, and you would get the sunday video, saturday.) I'm just sayin.... So idk if I should be saying that a new video comes out every thursday and Saturday, or every friday and sunday. What do you guys think i should say? Also, let's try to make this series a huge sucess on youtube! so everyone rate 5 stars and comment on the video (or post is fine, but i prefer video) I already have about 5 or 6 people who want me to rate their igloo.... I will try as hard as possible to rate theres in a video, But obviously I can't do ALL of you in one episode.

12 comments:

  1. Now can you rate mine? lol doesnt matter anyways!

    Remember the whales I tell you! THE WHALES!

    *Mikosubaka*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I would but i forget my Youtube password, and whenever I make a new account, it says it's been sent to ur e-mail, BUT I CHECKED EVERYWHERE! And NOTHING! :-(
    Anyways, that vid is funny! :P
    I checked it by Youtube, oh ya and can you rate mine next? ;D
    Oh ya, and it was funny in the 1st episode u said Stickers house wud burn down LOL! :P

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why ever Friday and Saturday? Sheesh, why not Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday? So lazy... >:-( LOL! JK!! Don't mean it! ;D

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the music from Doug and Rocket Power on your site! Those were my favorite shows growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome video! ill change my igloo and then maybe u could rate it in the next video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think u should say evrey friday and sunday think it was coz thats when it comes out on blog. originaly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol. for the first igloo, whose was that. the one with the oarange drapes. i forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i couldnt comment on the last few posts coz i was busy with my all day block party and other stuff. sorry im back now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol! My Puffle, Frost had died recently lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. my igloo is pretty darn good i think u should rate it. also tboyman my yellow one died recently too.

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission