Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, May 4, 2009

ZXZ, DEXDUDE! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! HAHA!

I just came up with an awesome idea. So, with the new mod ajustments there are officially 20 mods. I realized that my name is near the middle of the list, so i counted, and it ends up, Dex Dude, ZXZ, and I all share the spot for middle men. pretty much we are in the exact middle of the list. So we are middle men. We can have a random group called Middle Men. haha. So random. See i even made a pic for our middle men club like thing. See...
We even all have giraffe Necks! This will Rock! haha! what do you two think of my random idea?

4 comments:

  1. I'm far out! Lol


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird picture,LOL!who is who?it looks like ur triplets

    Peace Out!Azzy Bazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol u need a theme song!

    -RedSoxGirl72

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous said...
    weird picture,LOL!who is who?it looks like ur triplets

    Peace Out!Azzy Bazy


    it is Zxz192, Happywagon and Dex Dude.

    Bb Polo745(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission