Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Winner/sorry

I WAS LATE! sorry! i thought the party was 5 my time not 4. OK. so here it is....
the winner of the first comment contest... TBOYMAN! Tboyman now wins the following...
Added by me, House, Redsoxgirl72, AND one secret penguin that redsoxgirl72 and i share.
-The 5,418 hit party is going to be dedicated to you and you get to be part of the preview party the night before.
-an advertisement on my blog for you site/blog
- To be a temporary author while Redsoxgirl72 and i go 2 dc (one post a day for monday-thursday)
- gets to chose one person (you, or your friend) to become a Mod, OR upgrade anyone of the current mods oen position(you or your friend) for the next mod update (May 5th)
Tboyman is a great member of my blog. It was no surprise he won. He has an awesome blog, http://cptboyman.wordpress.com He works very hard on it and it is one of my favorite cp blogs (all my mods blogs are some of my faovirte cp blogs) Great job!
P.S. That does not count as the advertisement.

6 comments:

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission