Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

That was an awesome random party

IT'S THE VIDEO! and i put a song on the playlist just for it haha.


haha that just rocked the house. probably only about 5 or 6 of u know what rocked the house. i had a random party. totally un announced. i just went on cp and then more people came and we rocked out. first we all dubbed the crows nest as happywagons fort and we all attacked anyone who came up there who wasnt with us. lol. Then we went down to the boat and hid behind everything possible. after that we went to the cove did some hula dancing and then i had to leave. haha. I made a short video. the best part was us attacking random people. When we were attacking people this random person papermario97 came up to the crows nest and i swear he though he was rockhopper. he was like "Ahoy" then we all attacked him and he was like "Aye Aye Mateys" WHILE WE WERE ATTACKING HIM! he refused to leave so we left lol. Here are some pictures. I will post the video later on.





7 comments:

  1. Lol! I was there!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was awesome!Not to boast,but im the thr one that thought of the party.

    -Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl! Yeah that guy woudn't leave! We were doing all jokes and circularing him and he was just acting like Rockhopper! Haha! That was the best Prty ever! :P

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    P.S. Ehh, this might sound very dum... but erm... I wanted to know if i can still be a HICB MOD... I know I'm busy... but if i do advance, I will very slowly... and u can take me out, but if i can just restart.
    It wud be awesome if i can... but since I resigned, I don't know... :-(
    Ack!! this is so stressful!! I'm gonna get a sugar filled choclate Donut that way I'll be jumping off walls like a maniac and my dad will come and get so mad ill have to go to bed at 4:00 PM and I don't know why I'm even saying all this :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Matthew, that would be great. I love having you comment on my blog. I remember how much work you put into that contest i had to win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL HAY ARNOLD AND A PIRATE'S LIFE IS FOR ME!!! U R ONE RANDOM WEIRD KID HAPPY, but i respect that!

    Later Happy!
    -Gamer12356

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happywagon!Can u give me credit for this.Club Penguin are taking plants away from Rockhopper's Ship and putting them in the Beach.

    -Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission