Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, May 15, 2009

TEAM GREEN!

JOIN TEAM GREEN! HERE IS HOW THIS WORKS! to keep teams equal, i will only accept the first 7 people who comment to this post. Everyone else is automatically on Redsoxgirl72's awesome orange team! So you can sign up here! Team Orange Is going down! also, during the party please stick with your team (AKA if your placed on team orange, don't follow me, follow redsoxgirl72) and if you are on team orange don't worry, you will still see quite alot of me. so sign up here! Green Team is going down! (O yea also when the orange team is off doing whatever and the green team isn't with them, i will record all of my stuff so even people on the orange team won't miss a single joke or funny thing at the party, if that makes sense)Don't forget to Leave your penguin name. GREEN TEAM! ~Happywagon
______________________________________________________
Hey! this is happywagon's brother. Happywagon just texted me and told me to do this. First of all please don't come to the green team/team orange party if you don't make team green. I promise, You will all still have a blast if you are on team orange with redsoxgirl72. Also, SCROLL DOWN TO SEE TBOYMAN'S AWESOME AUTHORING! ~Happywagon's bro.

P.S. I still don't understand how you can all like my brother so much.

22 comments:

  1. Sounds fun can i join?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im on green I hope!


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD) I don't like orange much no offence Redsox, mimo and orange land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna join team green, my penguin name is Bb Polo745

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait i wanna be in team green

    ReplyDelete
  5. Team Green pls! Niknik Sport is my cp name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREEN TEAM! lol im rockhoppergp/juh76t.

    Juh76t

    ReplyDelete
  7. TEAM GREEN PLS my penguin name is Niknik Sport

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah im in team Green
    Name:Farmer Rich

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool,I am gonna be on team green.(no ofence Redsox)

    Peace Out! Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. TEAM GREEN I HOPE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREEN GREEN GREEN! LOL :P Sry Redsox :-(

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey caN i join im penguinboi77 but my penguin is wobbly77

    ReplyDelete
  13. i ur friend gamer, is up to da challenge, and will join team sugar! wait no sugar? NOO!!!! i will join green then... hope u guys got snacks, cuz if u dont, the future aint looking bright for u! lol

    Later pal!
    -Gamer12356

    ReplyDelete
  14. i want to be on green!!!!!

    ~Slifer99

    ReplyDelete
  15. hold on, can I be in green??

    ReplyDelete
  16. sure ill be in green, my penguin name is Guitarking97 lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to be on the green team!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i wanna join green! my penguin name is 90leon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. can i join my penguin name is wobbly77

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission