Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, May 4, 2009

New HICB MODS!!!

Tboyman... i don't know how you find the time to moderate so many clubpenguin blogs. Just wanted to say, that not only did you win my contest, but you also got THE MOST points out of everyone. Great Job. If you don't know what points, i'm talking about, i have a point system i don't tell anyone to determine Moderators. This Month, it was extremely hard to determine a new moderator. So i looked at my list and i came up with the New Moderator. Someone who i know is trustworth and reliable... Stickie408/Serfio. He was one of the first people to support me when i started my blog, and he's always been there with me. Great Job Stickie. Stickie408 has a blog to. It's http://www.clubpenguinhelpco.blogspot.com/ So in advance ments, Nvidia101 went up one stat, and tboyman was going to be premoted anyways without winning the contest. Part of the prize package for the first comment contest he won was he got to chose who to be a new Mod, or Who should be premoted, and he could chose himself if he wanted. He chose himself, and i promoted him because of how well he's been doing and all the work he puts into helping others on my blog. Tboyman went up 2 spots! Redsoxgirl72 was taken off the Mod list, because she is an Administrator now with me, and it would be unfair to have her also be a Mod. You can't be a Mod of your own blog after all. So that means Stickie 408 and Matthew722 are plain old average nothing special Mods. Nvidia 101 is a pretty good kinda average mod. Then Tboyman is a pretty good insanely cool Mod. Great Job Everyone Next Mod UPdate June 1st.



Also, Congrats Matthew722 on CPG Mod madness. Great Job.

9 comments:

  1. Thx happywagon and sry if I haven't been posting lately, i know why im still the all the way at the bottom for mods lol!

    Rock on!!

    -Matthe722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, congrats to Nvidia and serfio! You'll move up soon Matthew!


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happywagon y did u take me off ur buddy list

    ReplyDelete
  4. W00T FINALLY YOU ROCK HAPPY!

    <(0(OO)0)> HAVE SWINE FLU... lol

    Im having a contest please join it happy!

    Bye,Stickie408

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you click on my name In the mods section it send me to blogger.com/www.cptboyman.wordpress.com and it doesnt work.



    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Can you add my website to your blog?
    nVIDIA101

    ReplyDelete
  7. im trying to be a mod on a few sites. Im only a mod on 1 so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. did you guys see Orangeland's blog. She had a spot opened to anyone willing to be part of the site. I applied, and she liked what I said so much, that it was between me and another girl. I didnt get it though, but it feels awesome that i was the next one in line. :) oh well, ill just wait till my next shot.

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission