Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, May 29, 2009

I have an incredibly awesome idea that you will all love.

ok, so a few weeks ago when i de-authorized tboyman, i realised it says i can have up to 100 authors. I then thought about how cool it would be if 100 people all were authors on a blog. They could write about CP, and anything they wanted! i would be the only admin though (Sorry everyone, but i don't want this thing being messed up by anyone) So I think I will have that awesome blog lol! how cool would that be. There would be a new post all the time. Email me at Happywagondude@gmail.com if you think that would be a cool idea, and if you are interested in being an author on this thing. let's try to get 100 authors! i should have the site up by 2mrw along with the url. Also, you can write about ANYTHING! doesnt even have 2 do with cp! and the adress won't be anything like CP ROCKIN! it will be something cool. If you have any ideas for url names email me at that adress above with an URL name that you think may be cool. ~Happywagon

3 comments:

  1. Hey happy! Hmm... OK! I guess I could try! Lol, this will be crazy! P.S. Can you put this site on ur blogroll?

    http://www.randommatthew722.wordpress.com

    Thx!

    -Matthew722 (Soon Author, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool!

    -CoolKid

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission