Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

TEAM GREEN GOOD EFFORT!

As we all know Team Orange won. How did they win? well here is my answer. There fearless leader redsoxgirl72 probably didn't get distracted as easily as i did. When asked about my loss i replied "You see, we put up a great ammount of effort, but when the orange team invited us to a tea party i couldnt say no. Little did i know it was a trap." When i was asked if these two teams would meet again i replied "I'm sure they will, i've been thinking and i know the perfect party to have another battle at." What Party? the interviewer asked me. My answer "No Reply."

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Red Sox and the orange ppl!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx Happywagon for adding me.

    Peace Out!Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! This is Azzy Bazzy!'
    Your site sucks! You are mean!
    Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. y m i mean, and y does this site suck?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. I think team orange WILL win because they have the trebachet. My friend made a trebachet and he pulverized his sister's barbie doll with it. Lol. It rocked!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission