Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Doctor House Video Diary 1 of 3.



His description in the video says "I do some investingating on what may have caused my sickness... All Disease info will be posted on Happywagons blog by June 10th, so it's way to early in the game to guess now. I will post a post once all the info is out and you can all post your guesses in the comment section of that. until then don't waste your breath guessing. "

That pool thing seems quite suspicious... to bad doctor houses camera had some problems :? hopefully he will tell us in the next video what the pink slimy thing in the pool really is.

3 comments:

  1. I still have no clue why Doctor House felt sick.

    -Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.....This is interesting.....I will do research..lol
    nVIDIA101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get Well Sooon House! Still figuring it out though!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission