Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, May 22, 2009

More Doctor House Stuff...

I just got an email from Doctor House...

Hello everyone. I have done some more research and although i'm doing fine now, i felt quite sick and terrible. I have recently gotten the video of my adventure before i got sick from clubpenguin. I will have happywagon upload the video tomorow. I am also now making Video Diaries that i will have happywagon upload whenever i make a discovery. I still have no clue what it is that caused my sickness, but all i know is that if i got it that means others on clubpenguin can get it to. Hope to have you all help me out. Thanks. ~Doctor House.

Hmmm... He feels better but he can't figure out what caused the sickness. I feel so bad for him. we should all help him figure it out. I guess the video tomorow will give us the basic info and idea of what may of caused his disease. He also said to me the other day on Gmail something about a "prize for who ever figures out what caused his sickness first" I guess after he is all done posting his stuff, he will have me post something for you all to comment and say what you all think it is.

Also, Matthew722 has resigned from being a MOD. he has to MOD on clubpenguingang and he is also an author on 3jel's site known as http://www.3jel97.wordpress.com/ I love there site and i will miss matthew722 modding on here. At least i can see his awesome posts at 3jel97's awesome blog. Peace out everyone... going rockhopping :)

9 comments:

  1. Matthew722 Rock On! Lol I will try hard!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will miss u matthew722!

    -RedSoxGirl72

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started to feel sick yesterday.Here it comes again!This is how going to make last bit.

    -Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really sad.Eveybody is running away from me.

    -Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx guys :-)
    I will still check out this site, promise :-)
    U guys are all awesome friends :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Matthew! I will miss you, friend!
    nVIDIA101

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh,Sorry Matthew.We will miss u!Btw you dont no me.I saw you on Cp.Lol!

    -Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you sure that Matthew722 is not just trying to get attention?
    -Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  9. yup i'm sure. matthew wouldnt do that and he doesnt get attention from doing this.

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission