Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hmm??? What is going on Mimo?

So, it looks as if Stickers303 has been de-moted from Mimo Mod all the way down to Super Mod. I feel bad for Stickers because for those who don't know, he's moving so he can't Mod. I'm sure as soon as he gets internet back he'll get back to Moding. Confu and Leggo were both taken off, but that makes sense because for those who dont know they quit. What i find weird though is that Stickers got de-moted a ton and Sand Flipper (I have absolutely no personal problems with nd i think she's totally awesome) who hasn't commented or Moded much is still a legendary mod. What's going on? When mimo said he might demote people i got scared. I try to keep up, but it's really hard. Especially with all the end of the school year stuff. oh well. i only have 14 days left of school so until then, my Modding won't be as good as it usually is. I swear though from the day i get out of school to the day i leave 2 go 2 the M state, I will work so hard when i come back from the M state i would have been premoted. :) You'll see :)

Update: Mimo mod position is empty... Sand Flipper got demoted all the way to Mod (i agree with what mimo did) and TBOYMAN BECOME A MOD! i replied to mimo's twitter post and told him i think Tboyman should become a MOD. AND HE BECOME ONE! CONGRATS! I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU! NOW KEEP UP YOUR GREAT WORK! AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO BE AN INCREDIBLE MOD ON MY BLOG TBOYMAN! are there any updates i missed?

One more thing.. I'M NO LONGER A MIDDLE MAN! AWWW! at least all the previous middle men with me are all still up there with me! The new middle men are Stickers303, Sand Flipper, and Mr.Pengiewin. I shall post on all there sites telling them they are the new Middle Men. YEA MIDDLE MEN! lol. (for those who don't know what middle men are go back a ways in my posts and check it out)

4 comments:

  1. lol wow i think this is the longest youve ever written!

    -CoolKid

    ReplyDelete
  2. woops sorry about that happywagon :-/ my mistake.

    -CoolKid

    ReplyDelete
  3. mimo should have known that stickers was moving so he couldnt mod.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saweet, thx for telling me on my Blog, I thought you were joking lol

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    P.S My Comments Won't be Close to first all the Time, I have more modding to do now.

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission