Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Ok, i'm extremely annoyed!

i just saw a blog (not saying who's it is, i've never heard of the author before i saw him comment on cpg with a link to his blog) and this blog made me extremely EXTREMELY upset. So, as most of you know i do not consider myself famous. So this penguin who i had never heard of, has 9 followers on his blog, and 0 comments on EVERY POST claims he is famous. Now i have no issue with people saying hey i'm famous, but this kid said it (i counted) 7 times on his site, and twice in his blogger profile. I find it extremely annoying people think that all it takes is a clubpenguin blog to make themselves famous on clubpenguin. I guess the main reason this makes me upset is because this blog very obviously did not have much work put into it, and the posts were all very irrelevant to what was going on on clubpenguin. He had a few pics from parties that were clearly edited (he edited the pic 2 make it seem like a huge crowd of penguins were around him, and coincidently they were all the same color) I put so much work into my blog and i'm not famous and i don't claim to be, and i know i'm not, but this kid feels being famous is easy as that on clubpenguin. It's unfortunately not as easy as it looks, and i think there should be more to running a blog then just to "become famous" it should be to have fun and make other people enjoy visiting your blog. Mimo777 is one of my role models because he started his blog back when clubpenguin wasn't all about being famous. He started it to help others. Not to become popular, not to become famous, but to help everyone in finding things on clubpenguin that weren't so obvious or easy to find. I thought this would just be a nice note. Also, the contest winner will be announced tomorow at the end of Doctor Houses Party. Hope you can all make it!

4 comments:

  1. I'll try to make it!!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont like people like that. I'm not famous for my site, and thats on the 5th page of google. Having a site isn't always enough (although it seems to have worked well for mimo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know someone else like that (don't worry, it's no one that comes on this blog). u don't edit pictures, that's stupid and unfair.

    -RedSoxGirl72

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission