Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Author to Two blogs, and two blogs only.

Ok. So with all this crazy author stuff going on. I've decided so i will never get involved in any more drama, i am never going to be an author on anyone else's blog excpet this one, Happywagon T.A.G., and any other blog I/Redsoxgirl72 decide to start up. I want to focus all my time and energy into this blog to help entertain all of you. Also, on a scale of 1-5 (one being worst, five being best) rate my new randomly funny banner. Does the taco man scare you? Also, For the CPG Mod thing on mimo's blog. Vote for who you really think deserves it, not because someone told you to, or promised they would vote for you if you did. Vote for whoever you want. I voted for Matthew722 to become a Mod, but i did this before i saw on his blog his promise to everyone who voted for him. Thank to all who supported me and said i should get upgraded.

8 comments:

  1. i really wanna be a CPG mod i know u have to answer quetsions,buth how? please answer anyone

    Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea, working on your website should be your top priority. i give the taco a 5, it made me crack up when i first saw it. i did the same thing for Matthew722.
    -RedSoxGirl72

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous said...
    i really wanna be a CPG mod i know u have to answer quetsions,buth how? please answer anyone
    _____________________________________________
    Answering Questions is Simple, Easy, and affordable. Just copy there quote exactly like i did, by highlighting it, then right clicking on the higlighted part and saying copy. Then right click in the text box and hit paste. After that, do a line or squigglys or what ever you want to do, to divide the question form the answer. Then for the answer just answer it like i'm doing then on clubpenguin gang, end your comment with

    Happywagon (CPG MOd)

    P.S. in your case you would right

    Azzy Bazzy (CPG Mod)

    ReplyDelete
  4. why not sugest me i think mathew you shouldnt become one because he just stared to try he hasnt been since three mounths ago and hes asking for people to vote for him self i do that in any way i am just getting th amount of people i deseve that think i should be cpg mod

    ~Daddey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... i think matthew722 deserves a chance so i'll go for him!

    HAPPY YOUR AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    TACO RATING 5!
    ~STICKIE408

    P.S I CONSIDER YOU AS MY BEST FRIEND HAPPY (ONLINE LOL)

    P.S.P.S ANY SUGGESTIOSN FOR MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. EVERYONE WHOS SAYIN DON'T VOTE FOR ME I KNO WHY, K? IM SORRY FOR WAT I POST I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! IT WAS DUM OF ME SO JUST PLZ STOP GETTING MAD AT ME FOR NOTHING K!?
    :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

    -....Matthew722

    ReplyDelete
  7. I give the banner a 5, becuz he is way better than Rockhopper he can give out taco's and food wrap clothes!



    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you please vote for me my name is wicedpen.[cpg mod]

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission