Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, May 15, 2009

4th Post: Newspaper #187

Hear Ye Hear ye! Listen to me! There are only a few important points in this new edition of the Club Penguin Times! I know I'm lazy so I'm doing the most interesting article in this issue!
Rockhopper

This Just in:There have been penguins buzzing 'bout this donkey rampaging the plaza!...


... In other news, Rockhopper is being brought up in many discussions around club penguin. We saw one young penguin named Mimo777 saying that he has met Rockhopper, and knows he will put up a surprise to club penguin! He also said that he still owes him 100 coins! So keep a look out for Rockhopper, check the telescope in the light house beacon to find out if he's close to Club penguin! And when you find him, report him to Mimo, Mimo needs his 100 coins!


This Concludes the importance of Zebras and Wanted Criminals!

Like the Cbtn-Club Penguin Tboyman News!? Well, if you can find what is real in there in the news , Good job! And More wanted Criminals will be on my site! (On Blogroll)


And now the Upcoming events!
If you can not read the text please ask this mirror:I know, his buddy got laid-off so he's charging more for his bud! Well here is the actual one:
  1. Medieval Party May 8-17
  2. Stage~The Haunting Of the Viking Opera May8-June11
  3. Better igloos Catalog May 15-June18
  4. Rockhopper Visits Sometime this Month
  5. Pin (Look A few post below) May 8- May 22
  6. New Pin May 22- June 4th
How'd you like this post! I know delicious like cheese! I'll do a longer full analysis on my site soon!



-Tboyman(4 out of 5)

1 comment:

  1. Where do I deposit the 60 dolloars? lol


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission