Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, May 15, 2009

TEAMS FOR 5,418 HITS PARTY AND DETAILS!

HEY EVERYONE! SOOOOOO Here are the teams for the party 2mrw. Remember these things,

1. IF YOU ARE NOT ON MY TEAM, DON'T BE UPSET! BE HAPPY AND GO HANG OUT AND FOLLOW WHAT REDSOXGIRL72 TELLS YOU TO DO AND FOLLOW HER, NOT ME!!!!! I PROMISE REDSOXGIRL72 WILL BE JUST AS OR EVEN FUNNIER THEN ME.
2. I WILL BE TAPING MY TRAINING AND PARTY STUFF, SO DON'T FEEL YOU ARE MISSING ANYTHING IF YOU ARE ON TEAM ORANGE! THAT IS ANOTHER REASON WHY YOU SHOULD FOLLOW TEAM ORANGE INSTEAD OF TEAM GREEN!
3. DO NOT SAY YOU ARE SWITCHING TEAMS
4. FOLLOW REDSOXGIRL72'S AND MY COMMANDS, DON'T GO OFF AND DO YOUR OWN THING!
5. IF SOMEONE DOESN'T SHOW UP ON TEAM GREEN, DONN'T SAY YOU ARE SUBSITUTING FOR THEM! ALL IT WILL MEAN IS I WILL ONLY HAVE 6 PEOPLE ON MY TEAM INSTEAD OF 7!!!
6. WHICH EVER TEAM LOSES, PLEASE ACCEPT THE LOSS, DON'T HOLD GRUDGES, IT'S ALL IN GOOD FUN!
HERE ARE THE TEAMS!!

Team Green

Stickie408
Coolkid
Tboyman
Bbpolo745
Daddey
Juh76t/rockhoppergp
Niknik sport

Team orange

Farmer Rich
Azzy Bazzy
Ninjajosh7
Matthew722
Gamer12356
Silfer99
Leish7
Guitarking97
Floppyj10
90leon
Penguinboi77
Brodude13
Eliyah
Nvidia101

11 comments:

  1. i dont wanna be on orange! meanie

    Peace Out!Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not being mean,i just became full before you signed up. you weren't one of the first 7 people who wanted to be on green team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh,sorry Happywagon.can u add me there?

    Peace Out!Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. no i'm sorry but i can't. If i put you on the green team then i would have to put everyone who asked on the green team. See you later on the orange team :) don't worry, you'll still get to see me. and i will be just as funny even if you are on the orange team. Plus i'm recording my party so you won't miss any of my awesomeness while you are with redsoxgirl and the rest of the orange team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous said...

    i dont wanna be on orange! meanie

    Peace Out!Azzy Bazzy
    ----------------------------------
    Happywagon isn't mean he is just weird, he isn't cald meanwagon, he is happy!


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous said...

    oh,sorry Happywagon.can u add me there?

    Peace Out!Azzy Bazzy
    -------------------------------------------------
    Oh, sorry I think Happywagon is full.

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happywagon meet me on Ice Shelf at the Cove,hope u come

    Peace Out!Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. cmon,are u even coming?(sorry if im being mean)

    Peace Out!Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happywagon and RedSoxGirl72....
    I am sorry to inform you that I cannot make it to your awesome party. It sounds great, but I have to decorate and get food ready and all of that hard stuff for my brother's graduation party. SORRY! I have to be there for my brother though. I hope you have fun! Sorry! I might show up if I have time though ok?????ok...I might come if i have time.
    Sorry and thanks!
    nVIDIA101
    peace out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww I missed by a hour

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission