Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, May 15, 2009

5th Post: My Final post- My Good-bye!

Well, this is my last day and maybe my last hour as an author for this awesome blog! So farewell! Well, not yet, I'm just going to say good-bye! And Happywagon should come soon and remove my .author status! They should both be back at 8 O'clock Pst ( I think) . But if you would like to see more Tboyman, I have my own blog! It is on the side bar! And I will also put a link on this post to my site! So even though I'm not an author on here, I'm still an Author on my site! So if you want to be a new follower of my blog, go ahead! lol this is getting long, maybe as long as the longest hot-dog! lol! And go to my blog so you don't get Banned forever!

(Edit)

So remember to keep following our blogs! Or else you know what will happen! Lawn gnomes, Popcorn and Cheese will start falling! So keep coming here, comment , and Stay In School, that is what lead me to this cool place with a P-e-n-c-i-l, And a E-r-a-s-e-r very new to me!lol. So this is my final Good-bye! Wait not that Good-bye, nor that one but this one:



Good-Bye

-Tboyman(5 out of 5)


1 comment:

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission