Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, May 25, 2009

PLANT ATTACK!

THE PLANTS ARE GOING TO ATTACK ME! Rockhopper plants are invading clubpenguin. I'm thinking we may see a jungle party coming up soon.


Also, Rockhoppers ship has less plant life now. If anyone find rockhopper let me know if he has a new background with less plants on his ship but more plants on the ground. These plants are really creeping me out. They could attack me at any given moment. House said he has something coming later on. Thanks Azzy Bazzy.

4 comments:

  1. Anytime Happywagon.Im Happy to help.(see what i did there,LOL!)

    -Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Prob ;-)

    P.S., there's a sneak peek for the new Sprts Catalog. U can give me credit or not, it doesn't matter :P
    P.S. I'M MORE DOOMED THAN U! I STORED MY SUGAR-FILLED DONUTS SOMEWHERE IN THE BEACH!!
    Ehh... I think I've said to much :P

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aHHH! mORE gREEN!

    -tBOYMAN(hicb m od)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission