Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Nvidia's blog is closed :(

to make this clear... I AM NOT QUITTING MY BLOG. I quit Nvidias blog, that's what this post is about.
__________________________________
As we all know, Nvidias blog unfortunately shut down. Why? well for starters, Redsoxgirl and Nvidia got in a feud. This feud tore apart there friendship, and this feud combined with the blog possibly closing, and the anonymous commenter, was to much drama for me to handle so I resigned, and Redsoxgirl did to. Here was my official letter on Nvidia's blog for resigning.

Last night, Nvidia made me an Admin which was great but she also demoted one of my good buddys (as you probably all know) Redsoxgirl72. Redsoxgirl72 emailed nvidia last night asking her if this whole thing was an attention thing. Not saying she thinks it is, not calling Nvidia any names, she just asked. She asked this because it would seem odd for Nvidia to quit blogging, after she's worked so hard on this blog and she began picking up some momentum. It was just a question, and Nvidia then got timid and took redsoxgirl72 off the author list. This made me very upset. Nvidia also believed that Redsoxgirl72 was the anonymous signer because she asked the same question as the anonymous person did. That is impossible because Redsoxgirl72 was at my house last night helping with the keep on Nvidias blog thing. Then redsoxgirl mentioned to me that she couldn't believe how many views the blog was getting and that it was weird that she would all of a sudden quit. Redsoxgirl decided to ask the question because she was wondering, and because if that was it, then man Nvidia was bloddy brilliant. Now just moments before she got the idea of sending it, the anonymous commenter had posted already about it, but redsoxgirl sent it later anyways. Her question caused Nvidia to get made for her even thinking about it. Because i do not want to be in the middle of an argument, i am resigning from being an author on this blog. I hope this blog very best. I have no personal issues against Nvidia, nor is this me favoriting Redsoxgirl72. It is just i needed to get out of the drama before i had to chose one over the other, both great, but i don't like fighting. Thank you for the great expieriences, and i will continue to comment every once in a while, and be a terrific Mod.

Signed,
Happywagon

I had no anger towards Nvidia, I was not upset, I was not favoriting Redsoxgirl, but i just had to get out of the drama. Nvidia was upset that both I and redsoxgirl quit and she decided to close her blog forever. :( :( :( :( :( We tried very hard to keep her blog open, and even after that decision i was still going to be a fan of her blog. i'm kind of upset with that decission. What do you all think of her decission? I think she shouldn't have deleted the blog. What do you think?

13 comments:

  1. If you tried so hard to keep my blog open...why did you quit!!!!! I am crying right now!!!!!!!!
    nVIDIA101

    ReplyDelete
  2. who would want to be part of a blog where all people do is fight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the authors don't get along. I don't. So i quit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm staying out of this.



    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't the one who made u quit your blog. no one made you quit your blog. You chose to. You don't need me to be on your blog for it to be a sucess. You don't need anyone. You just need you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tboyman said...
    I'm staying out of this.
    _____________________________________________
    thts what i tried 2 do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happywagon, I am not trying to get in a fight with you.....Sorry, I might start it up again....but I want you and Redsox go join agani.....for support! Please!
    nVIDIA101

    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nVIDIA101 said...
    Happywagon, I am not trying to get in a fight with you.....Sorry, I might start it up again....but I want you and Redsox go join agani.....for support! Please!
    nVIDIA101

    Sorry.
    _____________________________________________
    As i said in my post, i will be a Mod and that is all i will be. I will be as much of a fan as your are a fan of my blog. I don't know about redsoxgirl, but i will support your blog every step of the way. I will not be an author though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nVIDIA101, like happywagon, i would support your blog too. i would rather not be an author.

    -RedSoxGirl72

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please be an author! Oh Please!! I am sorry and i forgive you too.
    nVIDIA

    ReplyDelete
  11. uggg i missed everything lol i was off since friday

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    You won the unscramble word
    you got chosen

    Thank-you for helping our team

    Thx

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission