Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

HOUSE HAD AN AWESOME PARTY!






HOUSE HAD AN AWESOME PARTY! he got to do one of the things that most people don't think he likes to do, but yet he loves it. That thing, is reparing stuff. Doctor House was late, because He, although is very great with medical and construction stuff, is awful with math and accidently thought the party started at 5 instead of 4. First we did the obvious Clubpenguin Piano Improvement Project. We not only fixed up the piano, but the pizza shops stage to. See. After we fixed up the stage and piano in the pizza shop, Doctor House was excited to try out a new expieriment he had been working on. Happywagon told him something about tipping the town, and he had figured out that in order to get the perfect angle, he needed to get alot of penguins to help tip over near the cofee shop. He proved his theory and tipped the town. Here are some pics to show his expieriment. Sorry for the little notes he made on the first one.

Then House knew there was one thing left he had to fix... The cofee table in the cofee shop. So he took his construction crew in there and they did construction on the cofee table until House had to go. In total we had a WAY better turn out then my 1,000 hits party. i saw 9 faces i knew, then there were in total 31 different construction workers that helped us fix everything. GREAT JOB EVERYONE! One more pic i have to show all of you. THere were so many of us, look what one girl in the cofee shop said as soon as she came in. It made me laugh

Great turn out everyone! The next party i will be hosting will probably b in two weeks, and it will be the 5,418 hits party! yea! The party will be dedicated to Tboyman. Details Coming Soon!

7 comments:

  1. i was there,it was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name was Azzy Bazzy and everyone added me!next time u do a party Happywagon!

    Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let you know i deleted my blog.
    nVIDIA101

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo... ok. All that work you've put into is just down the drain like that? Redsoxgirl and I both resigned. She was pretty upset about that, and i didn't want to get in the middle of your fight to the point i would have to chose one over the other. Both are great, but i just needed to get out of the drama when i could. I told you i would still visit the blog often for it was still one of my favorite cp blogs. So why'd you give up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was crying and everything! I just might as well quit everything! Nobody cares about my blog! Everybody quit it! And I might as well quit my blog! So I did! I was crying and everything! Part of it was you guys resigned!!
    nVIDIA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happywagon,I have a Glitch.go in the box dimension in ur igloo,Then before u go in press the selotape thingy,ur name will be gone and when u talk it wont apear

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission