Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, May 15, 2009

3rd Post: Sorry!

O.k, I haven't been on club penguin for a while, so My order for the next few post will be like this:
  1. The sorry litany
  2. The newspaper
  3. My good-bye!
So that's how it will all be going! Well, I might as-well add Billybob updates! Well so these are the BillyBob updates from Wednesday to Thursday:

Get Creative

Well, Billybob asked us to get creative with Ninjas and Medieval! So get creative and create your own outfit mixing up all your ninja wear, and you could be featured on their blog!! The post will be posted with cool outfits on Friday (Today)!!!

Catalog
The new catalog has came out today! Woot! And Happywagon will come back soon to post the Friday Cheats very late! So stay tuned for the returning of the Tbo- Tom Hanks Obsesser! Woot and that Green guy! But don't forget the Red soxed bandit lol!

Rockhopper
Rockhopper has scheduled his next visit! He'll be coming this month! He'll be leaving Disney Land on May 13Th! Along time ago, lol!

Well, I think that's all!


-Tboyman(3 out of 5)

1 comment:

  1. g, I don't want to pleave, wait no I want to leave (gamer ) olol

    )Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission