Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, May 11, 2009

1st Post: Tboyman Here!

Well, while Redsoxgirl and Happywagon head out to D.C, I'll be posting 5 posts! I won't be posting the Friday cheats though, I'll be posting somethings like Billybob updates. Well at the bottom of this post it should be about the you choose wig results! Well some of you may know me, some may not. So I'll give you a litany of Tboyman. Lol. Tboyman likes basketball blah blah blah. Well if you'd like to meet me I'll be on fjord alot. So now to the important stuff:

You Choose-Wig~Results
Well, a couple days before, club penguin did a You Choose vote thingy. Penguins from around the world (Peru, Aussies, Canadians, Americans e.t.c)could vote by commenting on a post on the what's new blog! And the results are in and the winner is:

If your colour blind the color is Rainbow Jk! It is blue! I'm not a painter so I can't turn them to happywagon models, but I can show you the pic of the color with the hair! On the right!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
This will be in the next Penguin Style Catalog that arrives on June 5th! I might not be a member then. That is all for today, I think!

Well did you like my first post? How 'bout the new wig? Are you sad 'bout Happywagon and Redsoxgirl? Would you give me 1,000,000 Dollars, Jk? And Happywagon will be back to moderate all the comments, post the Friday cheats, and de-author me by Friday, 'bout @ 8 O'clock. I know I have to tell you something, but I forget! I'll only post 5 post!


-Tboyman (Post 1 of 5)

4 comments:

  1. hope you do great as an author for a bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!I wanted this cause Mimo,he gave me purpose and weirdness LOL!can u add me at ur party?

    Peace Out!Azzy Bazzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot, Blue, and I posted that!


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission