Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, May 22, 2009

I found rockhoppper again....




I have found rockhopper 5 times within the past hour and a half haha. Here's some pictures i got.

You can't see rockhopper in that picture, but he was there lol.




I can never get a good picture of him. I promise by the time rockhopper leaves i will get a good pic of his face lol. He has Yarr with him by the way. See...

Make sure to click on the box button when you find him and get the new rockhopper background. Here is my player card with his new background.

I haven't been able to figure out whats up with the plants though haha.

3 comments:

  1. I need to meet him still! Hoope Rockhopper doesn't catch it!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havent met rockhopper at all yet ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Havent met Rockkkkyhopper!!! bOO HOO!
    nVIDIA101

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission