Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Happywagon, greatly dislike the April Fools day party.

I LOVED LAST YEARS APRIL FOOLS DAY PARTY! This year seems to be all about boxes, and a few other things. Since when is this a box party? IT'S NOT! IT'S AN APRIL FOOLS DAY PARTY! and the portal boxes server no use due to the creation of the map and the HQ phone there really is no point in them. The free item isn't new, and the nightclub gives me a headache just trying to figure it out. Also, i forget what room it is (i think dock) the room with you roll over a box and another box comes out and the boxes keep getting smaller and smaller just to say april fools! I WANTED TO THROW A FIT THAT I WASTED ALL MY TIME FOR THAT! SAME WITH THE BOILING POT TIMER IN THE BOILER ROOM! I SAT AND WATCHED THE TIMER JUST FOR A GUY TO GO APRIL FOOLS! hahahahahhahaha. man i'm really ratting on this party. I guess my expectations were to high. Also the night club.... I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL! THE LADDER IS IN A DIFFERENT BOX NOW AND THE BLACK PUFFLE MAKES ME FEEL DEPRESSED INSTEAD OF HAPPY, AND MAINLY IT'S THE BLACK PUFFLE THAT MADE ME RIGHT ABOUT ALL THE NEGATIVE THINGS INSTEAD OF THE POSITIVE!

Thanks to photoshop, i made that puffle green and came up with some positives for the party...

THE DOJO! I LOVE THE DOJO! I thought this year the courtyard and the ninja room wouldnt be decorated and just the dojo would be... I WAS WRONG AND THANK GOD I WAS! I LOVE ALL THE BLACK AND WHITE! unfortunately though, sensei is still in the dojo :( (let's hope he is not in the dojo tomorow or friday, and instead giving out autographs) The other cool thing i liked, was the cove. I love the wavieness when you scroll over the gnarly waves sign.


1 comment:

  1. I thought april fools is about happy and crazy funny...I feel bored and depressed.I don't get the boxes they are just boxes omg.but the dojo is cool but the purple room with boxes is ok but come on no games no free item in there nothing speaical ...

    Lolgabbyrock (HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission