Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I have a funny feeling



Did you ever feel like there was someone who looked, talked, and acted exactly like you? hmmm.... Why do i get that feeling?

haha. well it looks to be my first fan to ever name a penguin after me. But just to keepthings straight, i am Happywagon. Not Happy Wagon, not Happpy waggon, nothing weird. just Happywagon. One word. One of my inside sources told me that before i came on he was claiming to be the real me, then as soon as i came on he said he didn't even know i existed. Yes I thought it would be cool having someone who has a similar name, but this person is trying to make me look bad and be an imposter. so remember these 3 things...

1)I am Always wearing my regular outfit (the elf hat, sunglasses, camera, cofee apron, green shoes, buddy bracelet, Treasure Chest Pin, Candy Background) Every once in a while i will change outfits for a pic, but usually i like to stick to what i normally wear

2) Happywagon, no space.

3) I will not be shouting out I AM THE REAL HAPPYWAGON! lol.

6 comments:

  1. wow! that's freaky and cool at the same time!

    -RedSoxGirl72 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't like him...then i liked him..now i dont AGAIN

    -RedSoxGirl72 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Freaky.



    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooot!!! I made the list. Congratz Redsox girl. Hope all the rest can make it soon!!!


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Akward!!! lol.....

    nVIDIA101(HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend once did my penguin like that before! It was really scary because she did not tell me that was her.....lol
    nVIDIA101(HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission