Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mimo's awesome party!

HAHA! THAT WAS ONE HECK OF A PARTY! So first of all, the whole thing started out with me, wii wii wii, and Gamer hanging out at southern lights with friends like stickers303, sand flipper, and saavy.


So after that, zoey11 came on clubpenguin and hung out with us and added a few people. not me :(
Then all of a sudden it was 2:30 and NO MIMO ON SOUTHERN LIGHT!!! after that, sand went and checked northern light for us, AND HE WAS THERE! so all of us raced to northern light as fast as we could, but most of us (including sand and stickers) couldn't get in2 HQ! so we had to do the typical walk to a door over and over until you get in routine.
lol i just noticed this when i looked at the picture above, but sand flipper, and bubbles1705 are in the picture... sweet deal. ANYWAYS so after half an hour, i FINALLY made it into the HQ! I didn't know mimo was giving out notecards, so i didnt ask for one, but guess who else was there... CHRISDOG93! he rocks! it was a pretty cool party. Here is my pic of mimo's player card...


Also, my igloo contest is cancelled, i will have that contest probably in about a month, so that one entry that i did get, i will keep and is automattically entered in my create an igloo for happywagon contest. Hope you all had fun at mimo's party. One more off subject note, is that Happywagon was unfortunately for some reason banned from mimo chat, so i am using my name "aunt arctic" on mimo chat until i can make a new name that everyone will know is me.

4 comments:

  1. kewl im in a picture! im kickit14

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool im in a pic! But my butt was facing the camara! well my butt feels like a star! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! I knew all the answers but I wasn't home at the time! For anyone who went Lucky!!!


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have went!!
    nVIDIA101(HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission