Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, April 17, 2009

THE HAPPYWAGON'S FAMILY BAD LUCK CONTINUES!

lol! soooo... this is pretty much all the bad stuff that's happened to me or someone in my family this week.
1) We go hiking, get ticks all over us, and my mom puts my phone in the wash
2) my mom's car is locked and her keys are in my dads car, who is at work with the keys (1 hour away)
3)I fell asleep while studying for a major test and did pretty bad on it
4)Mimo chat stopped working
5) I fell asleep while studying for ANOTHER test, AND i missed the better home and igloos catalog
6) I come home from school and begin working on the better igloo's post, but my dad gets a call from my mom and a car ran through a stop sign and hit the side of her car (my mom is fine, and her car is bruised.)
7) when my dad leaves to go pick up my mom from the accident, both my dogs run out the door and my dad chases after them, and loses his keys along the way, so he spent half an hour trying to figure out where his keys fell, and he finally finds them.
Happywagon's family bad luck continues!
The catalog cheats will come out eventually, along with a new contest.

4 comments:

  1. give the McDonald ketchup pack back. It is wats causing all bad luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully it ends soon!
    -RedSoxGirl72 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it will stop soon!!! Your penguin is green I don't know what could happen!!!



    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol poor poor u, wish i could do something

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission